|May 8, 2006, 11:34 PM||#1|
Tomorrow is one hell of a Tuesday...
Awesome things happening tomorrow:
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers release "Stadium Arcadium", a two-disc album that will sound, based upon my opinion of the released single "Dani California", quite frankly, phenomenal (feel free to add a word from the 'Wheel of Adjectives' that you prefer).
2. Microsoft and Nintendo press releases at E3. I'm sure wii will all enjoy that.
3. Possible Intel-based version of the iBook release tomorrow.
That's a pretty damn good day if you ask me. It's a shame that it's going to be ruined by me taking an AP US Government & Politics test at 8:00am.
|May 8, 2006, 11:38 PM||#2|
1. New RHCP CD sucks if you happen to be like me and like their older stuff (Like Give it Away). I've had the CD and listened to it once and probably won't go back.
2. MS is announcing that they're delaying Vista even more and Nintento came up with a name even more retarded than Wii
Barack Obama is not a foreign born, brown skinned, anti-war socialist who gives away healthcare. You're thinking of Jesus.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What is the possibility of new macbook pros tomorrow?||123macman||MacBook Pro||32||Jan 14, 2010 12:43 AM|
|One hell of an opportunity.. need advice.||ngoh||MacBook Pro||22||Nov 4, 2008 01:32 PM|
|£105,000 ($215,000) bar bill for one hell of a night||edesignuk||Current Events||49||Jul 30, 2007 09:26 AM|
|I Have One Hell of a Souvenir||zflauaus||Community Discussion||10||Jan 25, 2007 11:53 PM|
|Its March...and tomorrow is Tuesday||Mr. Anderson||General Mac Discussion||26||Mar 3, 2004 12:41 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.