Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Games

Old Feb 18, 2003, 03:51 PM   #1
Dont Hurt Me
macrumors 603

What is the Best Racing Wheel for D MAC?

Hey fellow Macgamers, Im looking for the best racing wheel to go with a few new Racing simulators i just bought( ANY ONE SAY NASCAR ) and would like your wisdom on this. Not really looking at force feedback just a solid wheel so i can bump & run Tony Stewart! Would appreciate all comments and reviews. I saw Microsoft has a solid wheel but god i hate that company.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 08:11 PM   #2
bousozoku
Moderator emeritus

I always thought that Thrustmaster had the best. They and Logitech both have the force feedback wheels with the Immersion (the technology added to 10.2.3) label on them. I haven't tried any yet on Mac OS X.
bousozoku is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Games