Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h0e0h

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
West Monroe, Louisiana
Just going to post... I placed an order this morning with http://www.RadTech.us for a ScreensavRz to protect my new MBP (which shipped today w00t) keyboard and a BT mouse. I placed my order at 11:54 AM CST and then at 12:14 PM CST I received a shipping confirmation/tracking number. I have purchased from RadTech.us now for my 5th time, and this is by far the fastest turn around i've had. I just wanted to throw this up and praise their company... Check them out if you're looking for sleeves for iPods, or cleaning accessories, or cases, or BT mice. Thanks RadTech.

(BTW, i'm in no way associated with RadTech.us... i'm just a very satisfied customer.)

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
I bought some of their Portectorz for my old PB a while back (they don't have them for the new MBP and MB yet), and I was very satisfied with the speed of shipment. Good products, too.

Consider this another endorsement of RadTech.us.

riciad

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2005
Ireland
And I'll third that.

Anytime I've ordered anything from Radtech the delivery has been quicker from the U.S. than 90% of deliveries I've had from companies located in Ireland.

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
I remember someone was giving out a 30% discount that they got from MacWorld. I bought some Cable Yo-Yo's and I love them.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
I bought an STM sleeve for my PowerBook from them. Since they're also in St. Louis, I went to their store/warehouse/shipping center to buy it (a very nice little store for a Mac geek BTW) and their customer service was excellent. There only seemed to be a few employees and a very small warehouse, so it's amazing how quickly they can get stuff shipped out, considering they probably have a ton of orders being the only company to sell certain things (Like I think they're the only US retailer of STM bags).

And all of their computers were Macs :D

And completely off the topic....I was rather surprised to see they ship with the postal service. They are directly across the street from STL's UPS hub, you'd think that would make shipping pretty darn fast.

Caitlyn

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2005
I adore Radtech! They have some great products that are pretty original and useful with great customer service and shipping. :)

Demon Hunter

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2004
I also love Radtech.us, except for a Bluetooth mouse I bought. It was small, cheap, and broke a few months later.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
stuuke said:
How is the BT mouse they have on special for $30?
Good except for one thing: there's a button on the bottom which resets it and which is way too easy to press. Still, for $30, it's good. It is tiny, which is good or bad, depending on what you're looking for.

h0e0h

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
West Monroe, Louisiana
stuuke said:
How is the BT mouse they have on special for $30?
I just got the BT600 which was 60 (i think) and its charging right now, but i'm still using it. The buttons are a little odd (especially left click). there is give, like a small space) between the button and the actual clicker... so when i press it, its like its a spring that has to be pushed with a slight bit of effort to be used. Maybe that's because its just new and needs to be broken in, but its nice... and hopefully will be a great addition to my MBP that will arrive on Tuesday. The design is great and it was the best BT i could find w/ 2 buttons and a power button, but i didn't look too hard either...

RadTech.US is GREAT!

zagato27

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2003
The Hill
RadTech is a VERY good company. I've bought a couple of ScreenSavers and also a BT500 mouse from them. The mouse went to my daughter's iBook. Very cool. See where they have it on special now for $30....WOW buy it now! They were great on shipping quickly and their products are as advertised and they work. Would/will buy from them in the future I'm sure. Gosh, it's nice to find and say something nice about a company every once in a while;)

While I'm at it. Not quite the forum but another company that I believe kudos is TireRack. For tires, shocks, springs etc. they are super. Cheers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.