|Jun 3, 2006, 11:33 AM||#2|
First off, can you not even see any computers in the Network/Network Neighborhood?
1) What protocol are they using? (TCP/IP... netBEUI... ect)
2) Do the PC's have any drives/folders shared?
3) Maybe changing your workgroup to the same as the PC's might help?(Applications>Utilities>Directory Access>Unlock>SMB/CIFS>Configure>Workgroup)
4) Can only the PC's see the Mac but the mac can't see the pc's?
5) Can only the Mac see the PC's but the pc's can see the mac?
More info is better for us.
17" MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz 4 GB RAM hi-res screen
|Jun 3, 2006, 12:05 PM||#4|
Apple has an extensive knoweledge base:
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=19652 for tiger and panther
and another pertaining document: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107083
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to supercharge Mini?||ranny2||Mac mini||18||Oct 27, 2011 08:53 PM|
|How To Remove Server Part Of Lion?||hhaydenn||iMac||2||Aug 18, 2011 05:21 PM|
|how to make an iso into a img (does not work as an .iso)||mud25||Mac Basics and Help||2||Jul 19, 2011 09:30 PM|
|How to Connect a Mac to a PC via Wifi to share files?||Alvi||Buying Tips and Advice||3||Apr 6, 2010 03:25 PM|
|Need a little help with networking my mac to a pc network||flounder||General Mac Discussion||1||Jan 22, 2004 10:05 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.