|Jun 3, 2006, 12:33 PM||#2|
First off, can you not even see any computers in the Network/Network Neighborhood?
1) What protocol are they using? (TCP/IP... netBEUI... ect)
2) Do the PC's have any drives/folders shared?
3) Maybe changing your workgroup to the same as the PC's might help?(Applications>Utilities>Directory Access>Unlock>SMB/CIFS>Configure>Workgroup)
4) Can only the PC's see the Mac but the mac can't see the pc's?
5) Can only the Mac see the PC's but the pc's can see the mac?
More info is better for us.
17" MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz 4 GB RAM hi-res screen
|Jun 3, 2006, 01:05 PM||#4|
Apple has an extensive knoweledge base:
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=19652 for tiger and panther
and another pertaining document: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107083
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Use Airport Express to Join a Wireless Network then bridge to AE||knemonic||Mac Peripherals||2||Mar 11, 2013 12:53 PM|
|Changed ISP today and now can't get Time Capsule to join existing network||imacken||Mac Peripherals||3||Feb 26, 2013 04:25 PM|
|Keeps asking to join wireless network||seabreeze02||MacBook||1||Dec 9, 2012 09:12 PM|
|Airport Express will not join network||AndersHP||Mac Peripherals||4||Oct 17, 2012 04:38 PM|
|iPad3 won't join Airport Network||drgrafix||iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||5||Jul 19, 2012 07:02 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.