Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
Hey all,
Basically here is the deal, I am thinking of getting another tattoo. . . I have been working in photoshop to finish the design more or less to my likeing so the artist gets an idea. Only problem is I want some script writing reading "Carmen" on the bottom of the tatto maybe in a slight U shap around it, but alas I suck at caligrophy so if someone could help me out it would be great. Here is the first part of the tattoo to help you guys out.

If you got some ideas dont hesitate to post.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 109

SublimeProgie

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2006
missoula, montana
i may be able to help

are you looking for handwritten of digital, if you are looking for digital, let me know how big you want the letters and all that good stuff and email me that picture, i will throw it together and send it back. if you are looking for handwritten though i cant help ya

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
SublimeProgie said:
are you looking for handwritten of digital, if you are looking for digital, let me know how big you want the letters and all that good stuff and email me that picture, i will throw it together and send it back. if you are looking for handwritten though i cant help ya
Digital is fine. . .basically a nice script writing under the tattoo, nothing too big, I dont have a higher quality version so just use the attachment from the thread, thanks a lot dude.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.