Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Feb 25, 2003, 11:54 AM   #1
TEG
macrumors 604

Send a message via ICQ to TEG Send a message via AIM to TEG Send a message via MSN to TEG Send a message via Yahoo to TEG Send a message via Skype™ to TEG
Apple's Website

9:50am PST...

I was just surfing Apple's Website. I noticed its is very slow. And When I first went to the page they had a picture of the 20" Display in the 3rd lower box (L->R) Now its a PowerMac G4. Could this be an update to include new HW/SW, or am I just Pairranoid
Old Feb 25, 2003, 12:13 PM   #2
RBMaraman
macrumors 65816

I think your just paranoid. If there was going to be a major announcement, the site would have been updated much earlier in the day.
RBMaraman is offline   0
Old Feb 25, 2003, 12:14 PM   #3
howard
macrumors 68020

well its tuesday, everyone is probably visiting the apple site expecting updates to something, ipods or something else, especially at that time. its probably just busy. thats my guess
howard is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers