Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jesusphreak

macrumors member
Original poster
May 24, 2006
I'm looking to get a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for my MacBook. Apple's offerings are nice, but a bit pricey.

Does anyone have some suggestions for cheap yet good Bluetooth keyboards/mouses?

jesusphreak

macrumors member
Original poster
May 24, 2006
I was thinking about it, and a regular wireless keyboard/mouse combo would do fine as well.

Any good ones for not too much?

shodekiagari

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2006
Bluetooth

After a lot of research for my own purposes I'd say that the logitech V270 seems like the best deal for a bluetooth mouse. And if you're going for a mac compatible keyboard ditto for the apple wireless keyboard. Of course you're paying the "apple premium" but it isn't covered in dozens of function buttons that won't "function" on your mac.

I'm afraid I can't help you with regular wireless products. Hope that was helpful.

eRondeau

macrumors 65816
Mar 3, 2004
Canada's South Coast
Stick With Apple...

Nobody ever regretted going with Apple. I bought the Apple BT Keyboard & Mouse when I bought my very first Mac (iBook G4 laptop) and they work great. It's nice having the actual little Apple/Command key right where it should be. You'll love it too.

alexstein

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2004
On the keyboard definetly go with the Apple Bluetooth Pro Keyboard there is not many keyboards that can match the feeling and style. ...and it has the right buttons in the right places...and not thousands of useless buttons...

On the Mouse I never really used an Apple Mouse for longer than a few minutes here and there so I can't really coment on the useabillity but a lot of people like the one buttoned bluetooth mouse.

I'm very satisfied with my Logitech MX-1000. I know it's not bluetooth but a nice mouse anyhow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.