Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jun 18, 2006, 02:37 PM   #1
ExileinBlonde
macrumors member

iPod/Alpine Question....

Hey everyone, I have a question. I currently have the Alpine CDA-9851 Head Unit with the Alpine KCA-4201 iPod Interface. I've been using this for quite a long while. Although I'm happy with it, I miss the ability of being able to use the iPod itself to control my music. When searching for a particular artist whom's name is late in the alphabet, it's takes forever. I'm considering buying this and using this instead: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5863224114 Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm not willing to take a loss on sound quality just to use the clickwheel. If anyone has one of these and can give up some advice, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!!

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod