Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greg5566

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2006
I recently started trying to write java with Xcode but have encountered a problem. A pre-loaded "Hello World" program has been written and does not go away even when I start a new project. I can erase the code and write my own, but when I compile and run it it keeps running the same stupid "Hello World" program. I tried everything - saving my new code, exiting the program, and trying again, and I installed all updates. Has anyone else seen this problem?

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
greg5566 said:
I recently started trying to write java with Xcode but have encountered a problem. A pre-loaded "Hello World" program has been written and does not go away even when I start a new project. I can erase the code and write my own, but when I compile and run it it keeps running the same stupid "Hello World" program. I tried everything - saving my new code, exiting the program, and trying again, and I installed all updates. Has anyone else seen this problem?
can't say i have
try deleting all .plist files related to xcode and IB.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.