Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jun 27, 2006, 01:14 PM   #1
princealfie
macrumors 68030

Send a message via Yahoo to princealfie
Creative Vision battery life better?

According to some studies, the new Creative Vision M (or whatever) that plays video can do it for 6 hours while the 5G iPod only does 2 hours. Does anyone know what the differences are?
Old Jun 27, 2006, 01:27 PM   #2
Eraserhead
macrumors G4

I belive the differences can be summed up as: the vision M supports more types of video (DivX, XVid, wmv) than the iPod, and has a battery for video that's about 2x longer, its about the same as the iPod for audio though, and less for .wma's however it's twice as thick and heavier than the iPod, its also about £15 more expensive than the iPod but includes a power adapter. I'm not sure about ease of use/software, though I'd guess the iPod is better. The battery comparisons are with the 30GB iPod not the 60GB version.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod