Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jordan6

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2006
i have a Black Video iPod, that's for matted for windowns but i only use it on a Mac(iBook, iMac)...i recently added some songs from the iBook to the iPod...make a long story short...now when i play it, it searches for one specific artist and plays only that one artist(young jeezy)i dont have a playlist or anything i just play it from the songs panel....it just skips all songs and looks for the first song it can find from that artist and once that song is finished it looks for the next song from that artist I updated the ipod and its still doing the samething...i reset it also, and still same thing....shuffle is off, repeat is off.

any ideas on what it can be or what i can do?

Jordan6

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2006
Yeah, I wanted to Avoided that..but i guess i have no choice now.ill restore and see how that works...thanks

Jordan6

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2006
mad jew said:
Have you tried restoring the firmware? Remember that if you do this from the Mac, you won't be able to use it on a PC. :)

i tried to copy all of my songs back on to my Mac(using senuti)...and its doing the samething, its ONLY copying the files that it plays, which is only about 30-35 songs(young jeezy).....so i guess my next and ONLY option is to just restore it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.