Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jun 30, 2006, 12:22 AM   #1
climhazzard85
macrumors member

Where to get factory sleeve/case?

Anyone know where/if we can buy these? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I need a new case, and a simple sleeve works for me. Thanks

-Evan
climhazzard85 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2006, 05:26 AM   #2
MattyMac
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by climhazzard85
Anyone know where/if we can buy these? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I need a new case, and a simple sleeve works for me. Thanks

-Evan
Post a thread in the marketplace stating that you want to buy one. Im sure someone has one laying around that came with their ipod that they would be willing to sell.

here is the marketplace:
http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14
Old Jun 30, 2006, 05:30 AM   #3
Lau

Unfortunately, climhazzard85 doesn't have enough posts to start a thread in the marketplace.

climhazzard85, what is a "factory sleeve"? Is it a brand of sleeve? I've never heard of it. At first I thought you were talking about buying the original box that it comes in from the factory, but then I may be a bit slow.
  0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2006, 07:38 AM   #4
MattyMac
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lau
Unfortunately, climhazzard85 doesn't have enough posts to start a thread in the marketplace.

climhazzard85, what is a "factory sleeve"? Is it a brand of sleeve? I've never heard of it. At first I thought you were talking about buying the original box that it comes in from the factory, but then I may be a bit slow.
Oh man..I didnt check his number of posts.

I think he is referring to the blackish colored sleeve that comes with the iPod's nowadays. Its sort of like an iPod sock, but much slimmer and snug fitting and it says iPod towards the top of it.

I have one that I havent used yet, but I think I want to hang on to it.
Old Jun 30, 2006, 08:32 AM   #5
climhazzard85
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMac
Oh man..I didnt check his number of posts.

I think he is referring to the blackish colored sleeve that comes with the iPod's nowadays. Its sort of like an iPod sock, but much slimmer and snug fitting and it says iPod towards the top of it.

I have one that I havent used yet, but I think I want to hang on to it.

My apologizes for not posting this in the iPod gear forum, it was a bit late yesturday when I posted . Anyway, I think I'm going to just pick up the iPod socks. It is a bit ridiculous at $30, but at least it should fit on any future iPod's I purchase.
climhazzard85 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2006, 08:50 AM   #6
MattyMac
macrumors 68000

good idea...iPod socks are pretty good. Education price is a few dollars cheaper too.

Just keep the color sock you want, and you can definitely sell the rest in the marketplace for about what you paid for them to get your money back. (But you need 100 posts before you can do that).

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod