Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rapmaster51

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2006
Well, I've seen this b4 but some1 had this whole list of codes u can put and get a free music downloads....well i tried that and then when i put it there it said like its already been used but other people said it worked so does any1 have any free itunes music store codes that'll work for me or reasons it won't work for me but it will for other people???

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
For free tunes from the iTunes Music Store...

Once in a while a company will have a promotion and give away free codes. In a few cases, companies have given the same codes (which are each good only once) to multiple people, and whoever happened to use the code first got a free song and everyone else got an error message when they tried to use it.

The same happens when a person (such as a MacRumors member) posts a code for others who might want it. It's first come first served and they get used very quickly!

Each week you can get a couple of free songs, chosen by Apple, from the iTunes Music Store, without a code, by watching the Free iTunes 2006 thread.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.