Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSnousa

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
Available in Software Update.

iTunes 6.0.5 (18.9mb PPC)

With iTunes 6, you can now preview, buy, and download music videos, short films, and hit TV programs on the iTunes Music Store and sync your music and purchased videos with iPod to enjoy on the go.

iTunes 6.0.5 allows you to sync your Nike + iPod workout data to nikeplus.com, where you can easily track your progress, set training goals, challenge others, and much more. Visit the Nike Sport Music area on the iTunes Music Store to download workout mixes, Athlete Inspiration playlists, Nike podcasts, and more.

Note: After purchasing music from the iTunes Music Store with iTunes 6 or later, you also need to upgrade your other computers that purchase music from the iTunes Music Store to the latest version of iTunes.

iPod Updater 2006-06-28 delivers. (41.8mb)

iPod Updater 2006-06-28 delivers:

New iPod Software 1.1.2 for iPod
New iPod Software 1.2 for iPod nano
New iPod Software 1.1.4 for iPod shuffle
For all other iPod models, iPod Updater 2006-06-28 contains the same software versions as iPod Updater 2006-03-23.

Important: After downloading the iPod Updater software, connect your iPod to your computer and launch the iPod Updater application. If iPod Updater determines that your iPod needs to be updated, click the Update button to install the latest software on your iPod.

Features of iPod Software 1.1.2 for iPod:

Bug fixes
Features of iPod Software 1.2 for iPod nano:

Nike + iPod support
Bug fixes
Features of iPod Software 1.1.4 for iPod shuffle:

Volume limit
Bug fixes
Note: iTunes 6.0.5 or later required to set a maximum volume limit for iPod shuffle. For information about how to set the maximum volume limit, open iTunes and choose Help > iTunes and Music Store Help.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Came out last week mate, oh hang on, you're a Queenslander aren't you? OK, I'll forgive you then...:D ;) :p

DeSnousa

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
Chundles said:
Came out last week mate, oh hang on, you're a Queenslander aren't you? OK, I'll forgive you then...:D ;) :p

Woah serious, must of missed the thread. I never saw it on the forums and I'm a regular visitor :eek:

Can a mod delete this, thanks :eek:

Edit: took a look at the front page, I'm cracking up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.