Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jcrasto89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 31, 2005
Yeah this new gizmo is all cool and all, but the real problem lies in the shoes. I personally run a lot of trails and long distances and have never taken too kindly to nike's array of shoes. Does anyone know if the sensor would work the same if I just laced it up into my own running shoes and still used the sensor, receiver, and iPod Nano just the same??

macdaddy121

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2003
Georgia
Jcrasto89 said:
Yeah this new gizmo is all cool and all, but the real problem lies in the shoes. I personally run a lot of trails and long distances and have never taken too kindly to nike's array of shoes. Does anyone know if the sensor would work the same if I just laced it up into my own running shoes and still used the sensor, receiver, and iPod Nano just the same??

I believe this has been answered on another thread but I am 99% sure the answer is yes. You can buy a bag that interweaves with the laces or something and it should work fine. Search the site for the other thread. Good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.