Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Jul 17, 2006, 12:55 PM   #1
Doctor Q
Administrator

New Apple Store in Miami Beach

Who's going to the Grand Opening of the Apple Store Lincoln Road in Miami Beach this Friday? (map)

As usual for a grand opening, the doors will open at 6pm and the first 1000 people in line will get Apple T-shirts.

Florida DJ and producer Martin Accorsi will DJ for the first three hours.

I expect to hear some stories and see some photos (or videos) here!
Old Jul 17, 2006, 04:31 PM   #2
AJ Muni
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to AJ Muni
I live literally..about 15 minutes away (walking distance) and this is GREAAAAAAAAAT NEWSSS!!!!! I had no idea, my freinds were telling me but I didnt believe them. I'm sure its gonne be a nice store..and I'll take pics if im able to get out there.
Old Jul 18, 2006, 01:18 AM   #3
Silentwave
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to Silentwave Send a message via MSN to Silentwave Send a message via Skype™ to Silentwave
oh god no....dont do this to me! 3 apple stores in town now. I'll die if I go in and dont come out with a new mac

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion