Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Aug 2, 2006, 08:54 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Ice Creme M iPod scratch remover

Category: Reviews
Link: Ice Creme M iPod scratch remover
Description:: RadTech’s Ice Creme M is an amazing polishing compound that removed even the deepest of my iPods scratches and restored a “like new” smoothness to the device. While a good amount of elbow grease and time is required to get perfect results, it was well worth the effort. Coming in at $25.95, the product ships with enough of the polishing compound to restore a half dozen or more iPods. It can also be used on other portable devices such as PSP’s, iBooks, PDA’s, etc. Pretty much anything with an acrylic surface. If you are a gadget-freak like me, odds are you own about 3 or 4 products that could benefit from Ice Creme’s restorative powers.

Rating: 9 out of 10

Price: $25.95

Pros: Works as advertised, even deep scratches can be removed with enough time, works on a variety of devices, not just iPods

Cons: Can be a little tricky to get good results if your scratch is located right around the click wheel.

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion