Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Mar 13, 2003, 04:28 PM   #1
macmunch
macrumors regular

Send a message via ICQ to macmunch
Q3 blades ---> ....

I think that the Chip if the Technology in it is not to expenseive he could get really cheap because of the fact wehen IBM produces the chip for them self an their Blades and also for Apple then the quanties are very high and we know if the quanties are high the chips are cheaper !

So if the Chip shouldnīt be fast enough then Apple could make Duals or bring a very Cheap PM Line.
macmunch is offline   0
Old Mar 13, 2003, 04:42 PM   #2
jethroted
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to jethroted
Re: Q3 blades ---> ....

Quote:
Originally posted by macmunch
I think that the Chip if the Technology in it is not to expenseive he could get really cheap because of the fact wehen IBM produces the chip for them self an their Blades and also for Apple then the quanties are very high and we know if the quanties are high the chips are cheaper !

So if the Chip shouldnīt be fast enough then Apple could make Duals or bring a very Cheap PM Line.
Let's hope so. I would like to see macs come way down in price. If they could sell them as cheap as dell's everyone would have one.
Old Mar 14, 2003, 08:15 AM   #3
macmunch
macrumors regular

Send a message via ICQ to macmunch
Yes good performance and less Money !

It mustnīt be but I would be better
macmunch is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers