Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion

Old Mar 13, 2003, 08:30 PM   #1
smashedapart
macrumors member

An Accessory Extravaganza! ...or something.

I'm currently going through my office and trying to spruce things up a bit. I'm looking for some sort of nifty mouse pad (say, something in white perhaps?) and possibly a wrist rest/arm rest thing. I have an old school Quake II mousepad from my pee-cee days that just doesn't seem to fit right anymore...and an old Case Logic wrist rest that's kind of...well...deflated. I'm having no luck finding anything online and I was wondering if anyone here might know of something.

Also, if there are any uber-cool office/cubicle gadgets, posters, or whatever, feel free to post that stuff too. So far, the coolest thing on my desk besides my Cube is a lamp from Ikea.

-- smashedapart
smashedapart is offline   0
Old Mar 13, 2003, 08:56 PM   #2
conceptdev
macrumors regular

Try this

Look here for cool stuff.

Think Geek

I find Hubzilla particularly tempting.
conceptdev is offline   0
Old Mar 13, 2003, 09:07 PM   #3
janey
macrumors 603

if you went to the jaguar release at any apple store they were giving out free jaguar mouse pads
http://redlightrunner.com has some stuff...so does thinkgeek and geekculture.com

janey is offline   0
Old Mar 13, 2003, 09:09 PM   #4
smashedapart
macrumors member

Gotta love the caffeinated soap.

Thinkgeek rocks, I love their stuff. Hubzilla cracks me up. I'm considering picking up a binary clock just to confuse people. The Griffin Powermate is currently my favorite desk gadget so far...it's definitely on my list.
smashedapart is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion