Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jholzner

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 24, 2002
Champaign, IL
yankeefan24 said:
It doesn't look Apple enough to be an Apple product.

FAKE.

Well, the phone itself isn't an Apple product but I agree, the OS doesn't seem very good or polished.

AvSRoCkCO1067

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2005
CO
Shouldn't "worlds most advanced operating system" be "world's most advanced operating system"? :confused:

...I think that's proof enough :p .

SuperCompu2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2006
MA
You'll also notice the phone twists to the side immediately after it starts up, meaning it was cut, and that video could have been easily selected to play with ample time in between.
FAKE

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
1. Symbian OS is totally customisable - you could make your icons the shape of cakes if you wanted to - it would be easy to make that Mac 'theme' - actually they are already available!
2. The handset was placed on its side during the 'Welcome' movie - so Apple's OS requires that a portrait handset be used in landscape mode.. when it was not designed to be used that way.
3. It is a 3-branded handset - they customise all the Menu's themselves, with their own firmware.
4. The poster covered the number of a text message, stating the software was pre-release - this would not be sent in a text message, anyway.

jholzner

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 24, 2002
Champaign, IL
AvSRoCkCO1067 said:
Shouldn't "worlds most advanced operating system" be "world's most advanced operating system"? :confused:

...I think that's proof enough :p .

Haha. Yep, and they spelled organize as organise.

jholzner

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 24, 2002
Champaign, IL
Sesshi said:
Some of us who speak/type real English spell it that way.

Ouch, guess I just got treated. Well, Apple is a US company so I assume they would spell it the ignorant U.S. way since they tend to spell colour color.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.