Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Before somebody says it, this will not support G3's.

I recently aquired a 900MHz 32mb VRAM iBook G3, and it's a great machine, using it right now as a matter of a fact, but I've gotten so used to my MacBook's two finger scrolling feature on the trackpad and I while I can deal with hitting the down arrow, it would be nice if there were some hack for the G3 iBooks (see notice above) to enable that feature.

Does anybody know of an application (besides iScroll) or a hack in terminal or something that can add this feature to my machine?

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Closest thing I can think of is Sidetrack, but that won't enable two finger scrolling. It will let you set the right side to be a scrolling area though (or the left side...whichever).

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
ITASOR said:
Closest thing I can think of is Sidetrack, but that won't enable two finger scrolling. It will let you set the right side to be a scrolling area though (or the left side...whichever).

This is great, right click I tap the top right and scrolling is top right, thanks a lot Ryan this is almost as good as two finger scrolling :D.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.