Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 5, 2006, 08:28 AM   #1
TheBMill

Itunes Video: "Always on Top" Feature?

So, I do a lot of multitasking and love to be able to watch video in the corner of my screen and keep the window "always on top".

Usually, I just use the VLC program to do this with video. But, with purchased tv shows, they're copy-protected and VLC can't play them. Does itunes have this feature somewhere? Is there a 3rd party program that works with itunes to do this? And are there any plans to finally include this feature on itunes?

Thanks!

-Bobby
  0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2006, 08:34 AM   #2
Chundles
macrumors G4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBMill
So, I do a lot of multitasking and love to be able to watch video in the corner of my screen and keep the window "always on top".

Usually, I just use the VLC program to do this with video. But, with purchased tv shows, they're copy-protected and VLC can't play them. Does itunes have this feature somewhere? Is there a 3rd party program that works with itunes to do this? And are there any plans to finally include this feature on itunes?

Thanks!

-Bobby
It's a good idea, email the iTunes feature request site and ask them for it.

I'm trying to find the email address, might take some time.
Old Sep 11, 2009, 09:56 PM   #3
outaru
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chundles View Post
It's a good idea, email the iTunes feature request site and ask them for it.

I'm trying to find the email address, might take some time.
Again, sorry for bumping an old thread

I just wanna update this information and help others instead of posting a new thread. I'm too shy to do that..

After googling for some time and found nothing, I figured it on my own.

Here's how to make iTunes windows float above all other apps

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store