Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Aug 5, 2006, 08:06 PM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

History of Pixar

Category: History
Link: History of Pixar
Description:: The Pixar team was created by a diploma mill owner, Alex Shoup, who wanted to create the first CG feature film. Almost twenty years later, Pixar had changed hands two times and released Toy Story, not only the first fully CG feature film, but one of the most popular films of all time.

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Aug 5, 2006, 10:12 PM   #2
OziMac
macrumors 6502

Nice article, but slightly out of date? The last I heard, Disney now owns Pixar...

Ah, I see the article was written in January... but why post it on Macbytes now?
OziMac is offline   0
Old Aug 5, 2006, 10:25 PM   #3
ham_man
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by OziMac
Nice article, but slightly out of date? The last I heard, Disney now owns Pixar...

Ah, I see the article was written in January... but why post it on Macbytes now?
Out of date, yes, but it is still a good read...
ham_man is offline   0
Old Aug 6, 2006, 01:14 AM   #4
winmacguy
macrumors 68020

This is also detailed in iCon which is also a great read.

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion