Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 7, 2006, 01:38 AM   #1
gadgetgirl85
macrumors 68040

Send a message via AIM to gadgetgirl85
Adium crashing

I had to uninstall adium despite it being a very cool program but crashing! Does anyone have this problem with adium?
gadgetgirl85 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2006, 01:55 AM   #2
daze
macrumors 6502

Send a message via ICQ to daze Send a message via AIM to daze
Quote:
Originally Posted by viccles
I had to uninstall adium despite it being a very cool program but crashing! Does anyone have this problem with adium?
I assume you have the latest version? If you don't, get the latest. May help with crashing... I've been using it for more than a year, and have had a few intermittent crashing.

Secondly, just delete the application or get an uninstaller like ZapIt so it can rid of the preference files, etc.
daze is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2006, 04:46 AM   #3
ZoomZoomZoom
macrumors 6502a

I have the latest version of Adium too, and it does crash. Maybe once every couple of weeks, but it is annoying. I would change to a different chat client, but I have a few thousand chat logs on Adium
ZoomZoomZoom is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store