Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brisully

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
Chicago Area
Trying my hand at Photoshop, and cannot find any decent sized Apple logos. I have tried the Apple press site, but no joy. Any ideas?

L

Lau

How big do you need them? I just searched for "apple logo" in Google image search set to large images only, and got a fair few very large ones, and set on medium images only there's some reasonable sized Aqua ones. Is there a particular size or type you're looking for?

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
The easiest way to get a nice logo outline is to type one with shift-option-K, then convert to an outline (or rasterize it, since you're playing with PS). A few of the stock Mac fonts include it.

For the stripey version, you can get it in SVG form at http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/Apple_Computer_Logo.svg -- I've seen this one around the net in EPS format too, but a quick search didn't turn up a live link.

Josias

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2006
I lookad at this Brandsoftheworld, and there weren't any particularly good Apple logos, only one purple, and it wasn't that hi-res either. On Google I found a decent Classic Apple Logo at 1095x1183. For newer Apple logo's, they're around 800x800, but try and look around.:)

jamesW135

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2005
If I'm Ever in the mood to make an Apple icon I take the outline from a widget "the Apple Widget" Dont know where I got it but you can have any color Apple logo. Here is a pic. You have to go into info to change the logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.