Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Aug 11, 2006, 11:16 PM   #1
matthewdavid
macrumors newbie

Monitor & Control

I'm a monitor and control programmer from a while back. Most recently, I've developed an M&C solution with the .Net platform(serial/tcp comms).

Is there a need for this type of application on the mac platform or am I just wanting there to be a need? I recently got a mac again and can't seem to find any sort of M&C type programming projects (open source or otherwise).

Thanks,
Matt
matthewdavid is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search