Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Aug 15, 2006, 07:18 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Another free episode of Blade The Series now on iTunes

Category: Videos
Link: Another free episode of Blade The Series now on iTunes
Description:: Well, this is a first. Back in June we told you Spike TV had been nice enough to put up the premiere episode of Blade: The Series as a free download. Well, now eight episodes later, and Spike is at it again. There is yet another free episode of Blade (this one entitled “Sacrifice”) ready to be downloaded.

Incidentally, that free premiere episode now costs $1.99 like the rest of them, so be sure to download this one for free while you can!

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Aug 15, 2006, 04:20 PM   #2
Fiveos22
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to Fiveos22 Send a message via Yahoo to Fiveos22
As a card carrying fan of the Blade movie series, I am a little sad that the show does not have the badassness of Wesley Snipes.

However, as a poor student without cable, I am very happy to recieve free entertainment.
Fiveos22 is offline   0
Old Aug 17, 2006, 04:26 PM   #3
Fiveos22
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to Fiveos22 Send a message via Yahoo to Fiveos22
This is an ok episode, I'd recommend downloading it.
Fiveos22 is offline   0
Old Aug 17, 2006, 04:50 PM   #4
twoodcc
macrumors P6

Send a message via AIM to twoodcc Send a message via MSN to twoodcc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveos22
As a card carrying fan of the Blade movie series, I am a little sad that the show does not have the badassness of Wesley Snipes.

However, as a poor student without cable, I am very happy to recieve free entertainment.
i second that! i love the blade movies....but snipes makes them.......even my dog's name is Blade (black lab)

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion