Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Aug 18, 2006, 01:25 PM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

H2O Audio Waterproof Headphones

Category: Reviews
Link: H2O Audio Waterproof Headphones
Description:: H2O Audio introduced the waterproof headphones for those who like to enjoy listening to their favorite tunes…especially in the water. The lightweight, cool white audio headphones were designed to fit around the back of your head comfortably.

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Aug 18, 2006, 02:25 PM   #2
Killyp
macrumors 68040

Great! Now all we need is a waterpoof iPod...
Killyp is offline   0
Old Aug 18, 2006, 07:43 PM   #3
Jerry Spoon
macrumors 6502a

I can't imagine I'd feel too safe putting my iPod (in a waterproof case) under water.
Old Aug 19, 2006, 08:22 AM   #4
timothyjoelwrig
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spoon
I can't imagine I'd feel too safe putting my iPod (in a waterproof case) under water.
I have the Nano case and headphones for when I swim laps for practice as well as for free diving. I can't gush enough about how nice it is to hear music rather than the cold swish of water. I've never had any problems with leaking.
timothyjoelwrig is offline   0
Old Feb 19, 2008, 09:31 PM   #5
edgeofmat
macrumors newbie

H20 Waterproof

BUYER BEWARE. First case leaked and ruined my ipod. What they don't tell you is that there is a little rubber gasket that is flimsily in place to created the seal. I installed my ipod, checked the gasket and closed it up.

Jumped in pool....dead ipod 5 minutes later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothyjoelwrig View Post
I have the Nano case and headphones for when I swim laps for practice as well as for free diving. I can't gush enough about how nice it is to hear music rather than the cold swish of water. I've never had any problems with leaking.
edgeofmat is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion