Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals

Old Aug 28, 2006, 03:27 PM   #1
slooksterPSV
macrumors 68030

Send a message via AIM to slooksterPSV Send a message via MSN to slooksterPSV Send a message via Yahoo to slooksterPSV
Dell Printer 924 (Photo All-in-One) on Mac OS X?

Has anyone gotten the Dell Printer 924 (Photo All-in-One) to work on Mac OS X? My friend is trying to get it to work, but there aren't any drivers for the printer.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:21 PM   #2
jjkayes
macrumors newbie

Success!

After trying for a very long time to get my Dell AIO 924 printer to work with my MBP, I finally found the solution on a different site. What you need to do is install the driver for a Lexmark 2500 series printer: http://support.lexmark.com/index?loc...ab=DOWNLOADS#2
Go to that page and just select with Mac OS you have then download and install the driver, and after plugging in the printer, you will be in business. Just wanted to post this solution in case anyone else was searching for this as well.
jjkayes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2012, 08:30 PM   #3
billfleming
macrumors newbie

Dell 924 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkayes View Post
After trying for a very long time to get my Dell AIO 924 printer to work with my MBP, I finally found the solution on a different site. What you need to do is install the driver for a Lexmark 2500 series printer: http://support.lexmark.com/index?loc...ab=DOWNLOADS#2
Go to that page and just select with Mac OS you have then download and install the driver, and after plugging in the printer, you will be in business. Just wanted to post this solution in case anyone else was searching for this as well.

Hello:
It was kind of you to post your success connecting a Dell 924 to a mac. I was just about to give up trying to do the same thing until I saw your post. I'm surely not doing something correctly. I've gone to the site you listed and was able to have the computer send to the printer, but there was no response from the printer. Were you naming the printer as a Lexmark or a Dell? I sure would appreciate some help if you are so inclined. My mac is a Snow Leopard.

Thanks, Bill
billfleming is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals