Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Aug 30, 2006, 08:55 PM   #1
killa-b
macrumors newbie

Exporting as Flash

I'm sure you're all aware that you can export your 3-D motion graphics, creted in Keynote, as Flash Media (or a as a quicktime file). The question i have is how should one go about importing this media into iweb to in turn publish a site with a flash intro or interactive quicktime file. i'm really hoping this is possible. so far i've only been able to import the graphics as a quicktime movie thus making it impossible to hyper link to the rest of the site. thanks for the help peeps.

much luv and peace to you all.
killa-b is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2006, 09:18 PM   #2
Aperture
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to Aperture
There is a download on the Apple Mac OS X Download page for a free add in to iWeb that allows you to edit the HTML in iWeb. You'll want to embed the flash/media/etc into the HTML there.

Good Luck, Kevin
Aperture is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics