Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Mar 25, 2003, 12:31 PM   #1
Heart Break Kid
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via ICQ to Heart Break Kid Send a message via Yahoo to Heart Break Kid
Major POWERBOOK 17" QUESTION

Ok people. I just got my new 17" Widescreen Alubook. I just wanted to say that this is the greatest thing I have ever laid eyes on. I've seen works by Van Gogh and D'vinci, but theirs pales in comparison to this work of art. What was the major question? There is none. I just wanted a sperate thread to gloat. We'll jeez..thanks for listening!
Old Mar 25, 2003, 12:38 PM   #2
alset
macrumors 65816

Re: Major POWERBOOK 17" QUESTION

Quote:
Originally posted by Heart Break Kid
Ok people. I just got my new 17" Widescreen Alubook. I just wanted to say that this is the greatest thing I have ever laid eyes on. I've seen works by Van Gogh and D'vinci, but theirs pales in comparison to this work of art. What was the major question? There is none. I just wanted a sperate thread to gloat. We'll jeez..thanks for listening!
Now you're just making enemies.

Congrats on your 'Book, though I think I speak for everyone when I say "you S.O.B."

Dan
Old Mar 25, 2003, 01:23 PM   #3
macrat
macrumors regular

Go Ahead let us drool

I'm happy for you.

But wait, does this mean this is not the end of your posts???
Old Mar 25, 2003, 04:41 PM   #4
Philinator
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to Philinator
Come on HBK! Pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures!!! I want to see everything, unpacking, loading DVD, your girlfriend playing with the trackpad, you cleaning the drool off the screen, the stack of packing materials thrown off to the side, you playing Medal of Honor, AA. Maybe a movie or 2, People gave you lots of pics, now throw us a frickin bone that are still waiting!

Philinator
Old Mar 25, 2003, 04:49 PM   #5
GeneR
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to GeneR Send a message via Yahoo to GeneR
Re: Re: Major POWERBOOK 17" QUESTION

Quote:
Originally posted by alset
Now you're just making enemies.

Congrats on your 'Book, though I think I speak for everyone when I say "you S.O.B."

Dan
I concur. Do YOU concur? I concur. Congrats you "S.O.B."

Just kidding! Glad to hear the good news. Have fun. Cheers!
Helpful hint #001: Work for Good, not for Evil.

What I like about MacRumors: Very cool people. It's always like a party. The people are friendly, funny, smart, and pretty darn cool. And I'm always learning how much I don't know.

RAMEN RANK: Yellow belt - Ramen noodle eater. (Not quite professional grade as of yet.)
GeneR is offline   0
Old Mar 25, 2003, 06:09 PM   #6
Heart Break Kid
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via ICQ to Heart Break Kid Send a message via Yahoo to Heart Break Kid
i know i know
im such a bastard
but no one was willing to listen to me gloat
tomorow is the starbucks adventure

i got a gasp from my gfs dad when i compared mine to his dell notebook. i think it was a gasp...or a sob...i cant tell the diff.
Old Mar 25, 2003, 06:27 PM   #7
Kwyjibo
macrumors 68040

i broguth back your thread when you were complaining abotu your pb not shipping jsut for fun. Enjoy HBK
Kwyjibo is offline   0
Old Mar 25, 2003, 06:45 PM   #8
mrjamin
macrumors 65816

grrr - i hate you.

do you actually have to move your head to look at different edges of the screen?
Old Mar 25, 2003, 07:16 PM   #9
hacurio1
macrumors regular

Thumbs up PLEASE...

As you said.....and I quote

Quote:
Originally posted by HBK
..how bout some pics? lots of pics. pics like of the powerbook at starbucks..the pwoerbook at work...at home...beside a peecee....on top of the cn tower....beside the pope. cmon man...if i had gotten mine first..i would have gotten all these pictures for ya, so yah...be a pal...
there ya go....be Pal and please post some pics so we can at least drool

BTW congrats!!!! you lucky Ba%&^@!!!!

Last edited by hacurio1; Mar 25, 2003 at 07:30 PM.
hacurio1 is offline   0
Old Mar 25, 2003, 10:46 PM   #10
firewire
macrumors newbie

17 inch Powerbook

I am so Glad you Have your Powerbook. I have been reading the other thread that is up to 300 plus!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for mine, and would LOVE to see some Photos, of the Best laptop on the face of the EARTH!!!!!!!!! Please! HBK, We want Pictures and Pictures and Pictures.
firewire is offline   0
Old Mar 25, 2003, 11:11 PM   #11
Wren
macrumors regular

I guess you got your PB a day early!! Congratulations--- give us some feedback!!
Old Mar 26, 2003, 12:41 AM   #12
Chuck
macrumors regular

To quote an unnamed macrumors fanatic...

Pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures...

That wasn't out of order was it?

Chuck.
Chuck is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers