Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Heart Break Kid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 13, 2003
Toronto
Ok people. I just got my new 17" Widescreen Alubook. I just wanted to say that this is the greatest thing I have ever laid eyes on. I've seen works by Van Gogh and D'vinci, but theirs pales in comparison to this work of art. What was the major question? There is none. I just wanted a sperate thread to gloat. We'll jeez..thanks for listening! :)

alset

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2002
East Bay, CA
Re: Major POWERBOOK 17" QUESTION

Originally posted by Heart Break Kid
Ok people. I just got my new 17" Widescreen Alubook. I just wanted to say that this is the greatest thing I have ever laid eyes on. I've seen works by Van Gogh and D'vinci, but theirs pales in comparison to this work of art. What was the major question? There is none. I just wanted a sperate thread to gloat. We'll jeez..thanks for listening! :)

Now you're just making enemies. :)

Congrats on your 'Book, though I think I speak for everyone when I say "you S.O.B." ;)

Dan

macrat

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2003
Maui
Go Ahead let us drool

I'm happy for you.

But wait, does this mean this is not the end of your posts???

Philinator

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2003
Dallas/Fort Worth Texas
Come on HBK! Pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures!!! I want to see everything, unpacking, loading DVD, your girlfriend playing with the trackpad, you cleaning the drool off the screen, the stack of packing materials thrown off to the side, you playing Medal of Honor, AA. Maybe a movie or 2, People gave you lots of pics, now throw us a frickin bone that are still waiting!

Philinator

GeneR

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2003
The land of delusions, CA.
Re: Re: Major POWERBOOK 17" QUESTION

Originally posted by alset
Now you're just making enemies. :)

Congrats on your 'Book, though I think I speak for everyone when I say "you S.O.B." ;)

Dan

I concur. Do YOU concur? I concur. Congrats you "S.O.B."

:D

Just kidding! Glad to hear the good news. Have fun. Cheers!

Heart Break Kid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 13, 2003
Toronto
i know i know
im such a bastard
but no one was willing to listen to me gloat
tomorow is the starbucks adventure

i got a gasp from my gfs dad when i compared mine to his dell notebook. i think it was a gasp...or a sob...i cant tell the diff.

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
i broguth back your thread when you were complaining abotu your pb not shipping jsut for fun. Enjoy HBK

hacurio1

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2002
PLEASE...

As you said.....and I quote

Originally posted by HBK
..how bout some pics? lots of pics. pics like of the powerbook at starbucks..the pwoerbook at work...at home...beside a peecee....on top of the cn tower....beside the pope. cmon man...if i had gotten mine first..i would have gotten all these pictures for ya, so yah...be a pal...

there ya go....be Pal and please post some pics so we can at least drool;)

BTW congrats!!!! you lucky Ba%&^@!!!!

firewire

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2003
Alabama
17 inch Powerbook

I am so Glad you Have your Powerbook. I have been reading the other thread that is up to 300 plus!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for mine, and would LOVE to see some Photos, of the Best laptop on the face of the EARTH!!!!!!!!! Please! HBK, We want Pictures and Pictures and Pictures.

Chuck

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2003
To quote an unnamed macrumors fanatic...

Pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures, pictures please, let's have some pictures, where are our pictures, c'mon we want pictures, are you going to post pictures, please take some pictures, what about a picture of... do you have some pictures, I want some pictures...

:)

That wasn't out of order was it? ;)

Chuck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.