Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Sep 13, 2006, 09:49 PM   #1
JHacker
macrumors 6502

Please Help me Print in Photoshop!

Can someone please give me a detailed description of how I would print on both 4x6 and 5x7 glossy Canon photopaper in Photoshop?

Do I need to resize my images or can I select the paper size? How do I print changes I've made? Do I need to combine layers?

The program that came with my Canon printer has printing software that works to print borderlessly on the paper, but it is not a Universal program and I would like to use Photoshop for printing.

Thanks!
-J
JHacker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:13 PM   #2
JHacker
macrumors 6502

Please help! I've posted this in 2 sections and no one can help me after 150 views?
JHacker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:19 PM   #3
crjackson
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHacker
Can someone please give me a detailed description of how I would print on both 4x6 and 5x7 glossy Canon photopaper in Photoshop?

Do I need to resize my images or can I select the paper size? How do I print changes I've made? Do I need to combine layers?

The program that came with my Canon printer has printing software that works to print borderlessly on the paper, but it is not a Universal program and I would like to use Photoshop for printing.

Thanks!
-J
I usually do it from a PC, but...

print with preview, specify 4x6 or 5x7 in the scaling options
and change the paper type/size somewhere in the print options menus I'd assume. Wish I could be more help, but looking around usually solves the problem
crjackson is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:35 AM   #4
7on
macrumors 601

Change the page layout to the right size in Page Layout settings.

Photoshop isn't UB either.
Old Sep 22, 2006, 10:43 AM   #5
askthedust
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to askthedust
select your printer first

then find out wha tpapersizes it prints and then format your image to fit it's papersizes.
askthedust is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics