Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdickson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 8, 2006
Baton Rouge, La.
So, how much have you spent at the iTunes music store?

I import most cds I have, therefore I've only spent $2.13.

To find out how much you've spent go to the music store, click on your username in the upper right, then purchase history.

rtdgoldfish

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2004
Nashville, TN
$22.97 for me, two full albums and a couple of single songs. Most of my downloads are the free tracks or promos like the Pepsi/iTunes thing. I buy most of my music on CD. I like to have the physical album for some reason. :D

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
$327.80. Dang.

Well, probably ~$150 of that has been gift certificates that people have reimbursed me for; I don't feel like going back and counting. I had to go through and add all of the "total prices"; someone tell me there was an easier way to do this?

snakelda

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2006
Az.
I've got like 10 bucks wasted there,soon to be 4 more because of Nelly Furtado's iTunes sessions....

Synapple

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2004
Rome, Italy
Judging from my purchased playlist I spent around 100 bucks... considering the previous posts in this thread I feel pretty cheap! :)

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
NOK 80 (≈ $12.70) for 10 tracks... the two newest just a couple of days ago... :)

Picture 1.png

With the playcount some of them have, I'd say it's a bargain... ;)

Applespider

macrumors G4
Not sure whether to be relieved that it doesn't add it all up for me in the corner.

I've got 1050 songs downloaded from iTunes. Of that, around 400-450 were from free downloads or freebie codes. And some others were albums so I'm guessing probably around £400.

Ashapalan

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2005
England
lexus said:
Where does it say the total I just have individual receipts.

I estimated by going into the purchased playlist, seeing how many it contained and then allowing for free purchases and just multiplied by the average song cost.

I know it isn't bang on correct but it's gotta be close! (if you purchase lot's of tv shows/ music videos then i guess it would become rather inaccurate)

L

Lau

It would be good to make this into a poll.

Me, I've not spent a penny. :p I buy albums on CD (and get the odd mix CD free with newspapers and magazines), and on the occasion I just need the odd song I've usually got a free code kicking around from something. Maybe I've spent 79p at some point.

Probably spent too much on CDs over the last couple of years though. :eek:

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
zilch, zip, nadda.

Haven't spent a single amout of cash at all on iTunes. I still like buying CDs and looking at the album art in my hands (and complaining when there are no lyrics).

Oh, and I still like to converse with the band members when I purchase stuff at the gigs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.