Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rickay726

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
New Jersey
i have been around photoshop for quite some time and just cant figure out how to make a sequence shot, i have all the pictures set up perfect and i cnt figure out how to do this or go about, should i just render the person with the pen in everypicture and pull them out leaving the origanal? but thats so hard to line up.

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Rickay726 said:
i have been around photoshop for quite some time and just cant figure out how to make a sequence shot, i have all the pictures set up perfect and i cnt figure out how to do this or go about, should i just render the person with the pen in everypicture and pull them out leaving the origanal? but thats so hard to line up.
The best way that I've found to line up your pictures is to set the top layer (the one you're trying to line up) to Difference mode at the top of the layers palette. Then, keep adjusting the placement of the image until as much as possible of the image turns black. This means that there is NO difference (in the black parts) between the top layer and the layer underneath.

From there, you should just be a few layer masks away from making your image look good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.