Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs

Old Oct 4, 2006, 06:35 PM   #1
chorink
macrumors newbie

Powerbook g4 and Westinghouse LTV27w7 HD Display

I'm baffled. Hopefully someone can help. I have a PB G4 1.33 and I'm trying to get my desktop to span with my Westinghouse LTV27w& LCD display. Hoping to watch downloaded iTunes movies on it. When I connect the display, I only can see an image in the 27" in mirror mode. If I switch to span mode, the 27" display shows "invalid mode" on the screen.

I've tried the suggested ideas for other large LCD diplays (clamshell mode, etc.) on this forum (in the archives at this point) but I have not had any luck.

The 27" looks great in the Powerbook resolution, it's just not using the full screen.

I have a 20" cinema display at the office that works great in span or mirror mode.

Anyone know what's up with the Westinghouse LCDs?

Thanks!
chorink is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs