Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Oct 5, 2006, 02:25 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Memory Card Gateway from Digital Foci

Category: Reviews
Link: Memory Card Gateway from Digital Foci
Description:: The Memory Card Gateway is a solid performer. File transfers are extremely fast, and the broad range of supported media cards makes the Memory Card Reader an extremely versatile card reader as well. Support for Macs, PCs, and Linux computers pretty much means just about anyone with a computer and a device relying on removable media will find a use for the Memory Card Gateway.

Rating: 9 out of 10
Price: $24.95
Pros: Fast USB 2.0 transfers, support for a wide range of media types, cheap
Cons: None significant

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion