Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Oct 9, 2006, 09:42 PM   #1
Mr_Brightside_@
macrumors 65816

printing pictures

Hi, I'm having serious trouble printing 4X6 pictures with all my programs, as neither Photoshop CS, iPhoto 5, or Preview will print directly to a single piece of 4by6 paper; while other Utilities like Canon's Easyprint software can print to different formats, but get the colours compltetly wrong, making the printed version look much different than what's on the screen. So, is there a way the ensure that what I see and what I get will match (when I hit "Preview" in Easyprint, it shows me that the picutre WILL be different, despite not checking "Vivid Photo" or anything else) each other (a different display profile, maybe?: I am using "ColorMatch RGB) or are there plugins for PCS or iPhoto that will let me print to special format paper? thankx a lot!

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics