Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pieter78

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2006
Hi everybody,

I am looking for an old mac game.
I played it in the year 94 I think.
It was in colors.
It had the song "your body, my body, everybody ... "
I think it had something to do with a ball, but I don't remember, I just remember about the song and about the good time we had with that game ...

I really hope someone knows the game even after only giving so little data.

Thanks in advance,
Pieter

Bobdude161

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2006
N'Albany, Indiana
lol i just googled the lyrics. Looks like that song was originally made by Michael Zager Band and it's called Let's All Chant. As for what game it is, that's where I'm stuck. They have that song in the iTunes store btw.

pieter78

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2006
Someone told me that it is the original diamonds game, but I couldn't confirm that because I can't find it.

Can someone help me?
(maybe screenshots?)

Thanks,
Pieter

Bobdude161

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2006
N'Albany, Indiana
I have the Diamonds and Diamonds 3D game in my archive and took a couple of screen shots. When I was playing the games, that song wasn't playing in the background of any of them. Just synthesized music.

Diamonds
attachment.php

Diamonds 3D
attachment.php

Attachments

• diamonds.jpg
    diamonds.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,901
  • diamonds 3d.jpg
    diamonds 3d.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,785

Sly

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2003
Airstrip One
Diamonds, what a great game that was, I must dig my copy out. :) Its too many years ago since I last played it to remember the music though.

tchubio

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2013
I remember that game

I remember that game. I am also look for it. I don't thinks its diamonds. It might be crystal. I remember you have a ball and can shoot bullets from it. every time you finish the level it goes. uhhhh.. and its has the song your body my body...

jroads

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2013
Los Angeles
I can confirm it was definitely Diamonds (the original one, not Diamonds 2). The background music was a loop consisting of a sound bite of Michael Zager Band's "Let's All Chant" followed by a sound byte of The Video Kids' "Woodpeckers from Space". I was disappointed when that music wasn't carried over into Diamonds 2.

I remember that game. I am also look for it. I don't thinks its diamonds. It might be crystal. I remember you have a ball and can shoot bullets from it. every time you finish the level it goes. uhhhh.. and its has the song your body my body...

bobnugget

macrumors 6502
Nov 15, 2006
England

Hey, that's Crystal Quest :) great game!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.