Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maycontainnutz

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2006
WHY?

because i got my MBP last week and it didn't come with the Apple logo stickers like it did when i got my iMac and iBook before...

i really love the stickers and i wanted to add it to the back of my car or the sides... blah...

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
maycontainnutz said:
WHY?

because i got my MBP last week and it didn't come with the Apple logo stickers like it did when i got my iMac and iBook before...

i really love the stickers and i wanted to add it to the back of my car or the sides... blah...

yeah just give em a call or an e-mail, just sweet talk em a bit "I'm really enjoying the computer, it's beautiful and works great, but I was rather disappointed that I didn't get any apple stickers for my car!"

I'm sure they'll hook ya up

viperguy

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2005
MrSmith said:
Burn your computer in protest.

LoL & Rofl again!!!
In a quick note, to do that, just leave your laptop on for more than 10 hours nonstop and boom! :) - Effortless

TheAnswer

macrumors 68030
Jan 25, 2002
Orange County, CA
Did you check in with all the documentation? They are usually in there and that's usually a place that someone that already knows how to use a mac doesn't bother opening (unless you've got the OCD like me).

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I didn't get any new stickers with my iMac either :( I was looking forward to them too.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Class action suit. hahahhaha that's cute.

I didn't get any with my powerbook either, but I got two with my ipod.

ChickenSwartz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2006
skunk said:
OK, you got a quorum. Call the lawyers.

Have them file for an injunction. Apple must stop all new shipments of Macs until all customers have Apple stickers. You could probably get a Cali court to do this.

Mr Skills

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2005
viperguy said:
LoL & Rofl again!!!
In a quick note, to do that, just leave your laptop on for more than 10 hours nonstop and boom!

... so that's pretty cool!

:)

generik

macrumors 601
Aug 5, 2005
Minitrue
You really should check somewhere within the manuals, I got the stickers with everything, even refurbished iPods.

fivetoadsloth

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2006
it took me a while to find mine they are n with the spftware restore cds an manual. hope you find them

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.