Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gavd

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2006
I've not used iWeb, but the menu effect you are looking for is done with JavaScript, and I don't think you can do this in iWeb.

Hopefully, someone may know of a way to help you, but I'm not sure this is one.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
I dont think its possible. iWeb is a basic tool for getting good looking stuff on the web quickly. Its not really aimed at advanced users with Java and Flash knowledge etc.

I suppose it depends on where Apple want to take iWeb. Maybe make it a more advanced program while keeping its basic intuitive UI and aiming it at a wider audience. Eventually I think it will go down this route. But as it stands I dont think its possible without hacking your pages to death post iWeb production.

jamesfaulkner

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2006
Everywhere
Thanks for your replies guys. Its the funniest thing I could have sworn I some type sub menu. Does not need to be the type from the crate website. Even if you clicked on it then the other could appear or something like that. ANy who i just wanted to thank you guys for your response again.
THanks,
James

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.