Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
So i was in a pub tonight and was called a perfectionist ?

go figure , a so called medium was trying to tell me what was what about my life and she was hitting the right spots (guesses) but still did not guess i was a Mac user :D

after about 15 min of her telling me my life i asked her what computer she owned ? she said a Dell :rolleyes: i said well that figures ! she said why ? i said Dell owner's think they know it all :D

you do meet some weird people in Pubs don't you:eek:

any one else got any weird Pub (Bar) stories ?

EDIT: PS i did not smoke one ciggy BTW

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
Jaffa Cake said:
I once chatted to Bob Carolgees in a pub. That's all that come to mind at the moment, I'm afraid. :eek:
sorry i can not top that :D

carolgees.jpg

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
Jaffa Cake said:
I once chatted to Bob Carolgees in a pub. That's all that come to mind at the moment, I'm afraid. :eek:

I hope he didn't spit in your pint!

Sesshi

macrumors G3
Jun 3, 2006
One Nation Under Gordon
liketom said:
So i was in a pub tonight and was called a perfectionist ?

go figure , a so called medium was trying to tell me what was what about my life and she was hitting the right spots (guesses) but still did not guess i was a Mac user :D

after about 15 min of her telling me my life i asked her what computer she owned ? she said a Dell :rolleyes: i said well that figures ! she said why ? i said Dell owner's think they know it all :D

you do meet some weird people in Pubs don't you:eek:

any one else got any weird Pub (Bar) stories ?

EDIT: PS i did not smoke one ciggy BTW

So... remind me once again. Which is supposed to be the weird one?

:p

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
Sesshi said:
So... remind me once again. Which is supposed to be the weird one?

:p

Which one the Medium or the Mac user :rolleyes:

or maybe the just stopped smoking ex smoker in the pub surrounded by smoke? mmmm i see your point (well through glossy eye's anyway):D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.