Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cylee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2006
VA
Apple's awesome warranty service.
My MacBook shuts down randomly after running CPU intense programs. And it has slight orange color at the hand rest.
Before calling Apple Care, I did all the memory/battery resets but wouldn't work.
I was able to schedule a pick up within 5 mins talking to representative. Box arrived next day. Overnight ship to KY, took a couple hours to get fixed, overnight back the same day it arrives.
Now it runs like a charm.

They are pretty efficient fixing bugs they already know.:rolleyes:

clevin

macrumors G3
Aug 6, 2006
cylee said:
Apple's awesome warranty service.
My MacBook shuts down randomly after running CPU intense programs. And it has slight orange color at the hand rest.
Before calling Apple Care, I did all the memory/battery resets but wouldn't work.
I was able to schedule a pick up within 5 mins talking to representative. Box arrived next day. Overnight ship to KY, took a couple hours to get fixed, overnight back the same day it arrives.
Now it runs like a charm.

They are pretty efficient fixing bugs they already know.:rolleyes:
it takes 2 month for the problem to appear, u judge too soon.

vi2867

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2006
Eastvale, CA
When the MacBook first came out, and people were complaining about these issues, Apple was giving them a hard time. Apple didn't acknowledge the problem as of yet.

Now, Apple is now aware of this issue, and is taking care of it in a more professional manner.:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.