Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 31, 2006, 03:02 PM   #1
axelm1991
macrumors newbie

iPod Remote for iTunes

i'm tired of waiting for this and just had to tell somebody (couldn't find the appropiate place for this on apple.com) when i'm playing games on my pc and listening to music i sometimes want to turn it down or turn it up, but then i would have to alt+tab out of the game and so on, also when i'm changing songs. But wouldn't this be solved if you could use your ipod when it is connected to your pc and detected by itunes that you could control everything with the ipod, like swich songs, turn up/down the volume and so on, just when people, when does this future arrive to the planet?
axelm1991 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2006, 03:11 PM   #2
Eraserhead
macrumors G4

There is software that lets you do this in game, can't currently find it though.

You could just plug your iPod straight into your speakers .
Eraserhead is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod