Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brian928

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
I'm re-posting this from the Mac Help Forum, i'm afraid i made a newbie mistake by posting there...perhaps this forum is more appropriate SO...hopefully someone can help me. I've got my fingers crossed...

Guys, I'm desperate for help here..i've tried everything, making updates manually to quicktime, etc....looked all over the forum...can't seem to find anyone having the issue i am.

In the album flipcover scroll feature, the album cover will not display properly, none of them will....i've attached a picture.

1. is anyone else having this problem?
2. is there a fix for this? if so, any help would be greatly appreciated...

Sorry for the huge pic but i wanted to make sure you could see my issue. This is SO frustrating.

285965325_c4730a4903_o.jpg

archosage

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2005
I'm having a similar problem with my itunes except that the cover flow won't load for 30+seconds, neither will my video playback in itunes. Anyone have any help for these problems? I was able to find none through search.

shunpike

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2006
Oxford, UK
i had a similar thing but not quite as bad... if you update your drivers and makes sure that you have a good amount of space (15% free) on your primary hard drive it should work fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.