Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Nov 5, 2006, 11:11 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

"Show Emails from" Script for Address Book

Category: Tips and How To's
Link: "Show Emails from" Script for Address Book
Description:: Armin has written a clever little Address Book plugin that quickly finds and lists in Mail.app all the emails you have received from a particular email address. After installing it with the instructions on his site, clicking and holding the cursor over an email label in Address Book gives you a "Show Emails from" option. Click it, and -- voila! -- the plugin opens an Address search in Mail.app for that email address.

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion