Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

akirac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006
Dear all,
We are current students of Katz graduate school, University of Pittsburgh and now we're studying the Marketing Management. Ipod is the topic that we choose for our project. We come up with the survey about your opinion regarding the Ipod or MP3 player.

Then, could you please kindly help us complete the survey from this link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=373302799972
This survey will not take you more than 5 minutes to complete

We really appreciate your help.
Thank you,
Meghan Benya
Tadchakrit Charuchaimontri
Yeuhtzu Liao
Mario Plaza Ponte
Krista Ungarean
Tina Wyland

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Can you post the raw survey results when they're done? I'd be really interested to see how some of those questions panned out.

Oh, and when you're writing your report, it's "iPod" not Ipod or iPOD as in your survey. No big deal just thought I'd pass on some old Uni "skillz" because I've been marked down in the past for not using the correct product name in Marketing/Management reports.

Good survey though, some interesting criteria listed there.

BengalDuck

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2006
I did my part in the hopes that Stephens-Howling goes off this weekend. He's one of my fantasy backs. ;)

ozontheroad

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2006
the reef
done,

if possible post the conclusions when you are done

by the way it takes less than 2 minutes to complete the survey.

ready2switch

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2006
one more to the mix.

easy survey but results would be a little biased from an apple lovers board such as us.

The only bias I can see would be from the last question (from whoever put "nothing" and then comes here later to gripe about what was left out of updates...). Apple lovers are more likely to own an iPod, and would therefore be more capable to answer the questions.

Rojo

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2006
Barcelona
I clicked the link, but it says the survey's closed

Did it 2 minutes ago, worked fine.

I swear it said it was closed when I clicked on it before!
But now it's back up, and I completed it.

For a moment I thought I was going to click "extremely important" for everything, but then it got to the stuff like radio, wireless, cell, and camera capabilities -- and while they'd be cool, they're really not "important."

Wasn't sure what to say in the last question either. I'd say for what I have (a nano), it's perfect for it's size/price. Can't see much room for improvement, other than bigger storage capacity at cheaper prices -- but I'm sure that's to come in later versions.

Sweetfeld28

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2003
Buckeye Country, O-H
What would you change about your iPod?

1. Screen Size
2. HD size
3. Make it have Bluetooth, or wireless.
4. I would also like my Firewire cable back.

Is this to much to ask? :D

akirac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006
Thanks everyone!!!
Sorry that I mistyped the word iPod....
Thanks everyone for your help...u're so nice...I will put the result of the survey to u guys...and thanks for inform me that it might be biased to post the survey here...:) I know most of u are the iPod lover....

Thanks again.

Felldownthewell

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2006
Portland
Just finished. Post the results when you've got 'em!

(For the record the things I said I would improve are screen size, battery life, capacity, and price)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.