Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chef Medeski

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 14, 2005
New York, NY
I recently created a thread for feedback for myself. The plan was to allow buyers and seller, whom I've interacted with to leave feedback in one place to allow for easy reference.

After reading the rules, which on Feedback only explicably said feedback CAN be left on the thread, I noted that it does not break any rules to have a thread dedicated to my feedback.

So, I'm currently quite unhappy that my thread has been closed. If its due to excessive argument, I'm sorry about it; however its not my fault.

Many forums run systems like this in order to help sellers and buyers ensure credibility. I would really like MacRumors to either create a Sub-forums to allow for the posting of feedback or to reinstate my thread. That and if the Moderators could spend less attention closing down threads and more attention to people posting against the rules in seller's threads.

Thank You.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
...more attention to people posting against the rules in seller's threads. ...
The moderators look into every single report they get about rules violations in seller's threads. If you saw such a violation and did not report it, that's why it wasn't attended to.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
How do you report a violation?

Click the Report Bad Post button (
report.gif
) next to a post that violates the rules.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.