Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

confusion

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2003
Basel/Switzerland
Hello everybody,

I'm getting an odd behaviour in XCode: I just tried to build a (Core Data) project, that I had been working on on my Powermac for the past few days, on my Macbook. The app had run fine on the PPC and does so if I open the project for the first time on the Macbook and hit "Build and Go".
But, as soon as I clean all and rebuild, the data model gets messed up and a fetch request that is performed during initialization (to get a counter, just like in the iClass-example), can't be found (returns nil -> app crashes).

Do I have to change some parameters in XCode for this to work or am I doing something wrong?

confusion

Sayer

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2002
Austin, TX
It works, the first time, most likely because it is running as a PPC binary via Rosetta.

Have you checked the build settings for the target (select the target's name and do a Command-i to get info, click on the Build tab).

Compare with the iClass project to see if any settings are different on your project.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.