Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ossian223

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 23, 2003
So I'm a switcher and I'm very anxious to get this fine piece of equipment. Ordered mine April 9th and I've seen a couple of posts were people ordered around the same time I did and they've already recieved their machine...

Wondering if anyone else ordered in the past three or four weeks and what the status of your order is... maybe easy my anxious behavior :)

Adam

Nasprin

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2003
Was your order a custom job, or a ready to ship model. If it was a custom order, apple store usually takes longer to configure your computer then if you just ordered a regular ready to ship model. It is not unheard of for Apple to take weeks to build a custom notebook. It took them almost 2 weeks to build my custom Powermac G4.

Anyway where did you order your book from. The apple store, clubmac, etc. They should have some kind of order status that you can check. Call them and let them know that you haven't receieved your order yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.